Welcome to the “Off the Wall” Podcast
The podcast redefining wealth for founders and high-earning execs. Let’s dive in!
Erin Hay and Ro Punyani from Monument’s Portfolio Management Team join Dave Armstrong to dig under the surface of the 2021 headlines to uncover what was REALLY going on in the market and how that will impact us moving forward. They review the big 2021 takeaways so we can use history as our guide.
- How to invest based off trend-following instead of predictions
- How to use market momentum to your advantage
- How to “avoid catching falling knives”
- What happens when a few large companies are driving market performance
- What volatility in interest rates means for investments
- When (and when not) to own bonds
- How to prepare your portfolio for the future
As a fun bonus, the team shares what they found to be the biggest market surprises from last year.
Learn more about Monument Wealth Management at: www.monumentwealthmanagement.com
Important Disclosures: https://monumentwealthmanagement.com/disclosures