Warning, we may not be for everyone
A good fit is like peanut butter and jelly, it’s best if you like both sides of the sandwich.
Most advisors wear button-down shirts starched within an inch of their lives are awash in industry terms, and grumbling about compliance. That really, really isn’t us. What differentiates us in a sea of sameness, the single thing that no one else can offer or replicate, is our Team’s unique, straightforward, unfiltered OPINION…of which we have plenty, just ask. Not everyone agrees with our opinions and wealth advice, but we are not trying to resonate with everyone…we are just looking to resonate with someone. If this resonates with you, keep reading.
We specialize in working with people that have come into sudden newfound wealth, such as from the sale of a sizable business or a large inheritance, but lack clarity and conviction on the overall probability it can sustain both their new desired lifestyle and their goals to gift money to future generations. These are typically business owners going through a sale, individuals with newly inherited wealth, and highly compensated executives with at least $5mm in assets.
Of course there can be exceptions–this is a general description of our typical client.
Spend 30 seconds and see if we are a good fit.
You’ll like us if…
- You want to talk plainly and honestly about your wealth and are happy to dispense with the pompous corporate arrogance, BS, and overcomplicated jargon so common across the industry.
- You don’t just want “an advisor” or product salesperson—you want to plug into a “collective mastermind” of seasoned pros who actually know how to listen and design creative, unique solutions.
We’ll love you if…
- You understand and appreciate the value of real planning and solid advice, and you have the patience and discipline to let it work.
- Know you are “playing your own game”, not anyone else’s.
- You tend to look at the market the way you do a weather report—good to know, but doesn’t have the power to derail your day or undo all your decisions.
You won’t like us if…
- You’re an elitist—you love jargon, people in suits, throwing around big name brands at cocktail parties, and believe “exclusive” investments are the hallmark of a sophisticated portfolio.
- Your main goal is “more”—your number one priority is performance and you dismiss the bigger picture.
- You hate dogs. (Seriously, that’s a deal breaker.)